Ayurveda has the distinction of being the oldest and most comprehensive spiritual training in the world. Ayurveda is based on the principle of maintaining a balance between the interrelated relationships with in the body & Mind. Owing to the significance in maintaining good health, we started using the principles and concepts of Ayurveda in our modern world too.
The approach of Ayurveda to healing is done on a personalized basis and for all age groups those who are in different fields are known to have benefitted both personally and spiritually owing to Ayurveda’s wisdom of healing. It mainly based on the purification of the body in a natural way. This helps to remove all toxins and helps to regain immunity & body’s natural tolerance. It helps to rejuvenate your body in stress-free & disease-free life.
Ayurvedic medicines are originated from plant, animal & mineral source. So it cures the disease without leading to another. By doing treatment, cures the disease from its root and reestablish the state of wellbeing.
Basically in Ayurveda there are 3 essential humors Vata, pitta & kapha.
- Vata: It controls the creation, growth and disintegration of all living organisms.
- Pitta: It is responsible for the creation of heat and all forms of radiant energy in the body. It is also responsible for the pumping action of the heart, skin’s temperature and the vitality of blood.
- Kapha: kapha supplies the placid and cooling principles to the body which causes disease if they become imbalanced.
Ayurveda seeks to maintain the balance of the dosha. Optimum health is claimed to be achieved when these dosha are in perfect harmony with each other. So all Ayurvedic treatments and therapies vary for individuals depending on the fact that they belong to the body type.
Ayurveda has 2 aspects for the state of wellbeing.
1) Preventive : through Diet, activities, daily routine(Dinacharya), seasonal regime (ritucharya) helps to increase the strength & immunity of Human beings.
2) Curative : By the use of herbs, therapies, yoga the diseased person come back to his normal life in a healthy manner.
Ayurveda is helpful for all people with diseases such as Asthma, Blood pressure, Arthritis, Sciatica, Diabetes, Sinusitis.