READ MORE HERE
If you are suffering from Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis, Urticaria and other skin diseases, we help you to regain your complexion.
Do you have Itchy Skin?
Fed up of Psoriasis.?
Suffering of Skin Rashes..?
How Ayurmana Can Help You!
- The initial process begins by constraining of “ama” or toxins, which encourages the diseases.
- Improves the digestive power and corrects the Pitta disorder
- Detoxification of the body shall not be overlooked
- Detoxification helps in cleaning the body by removing impurities and eliminating toxins responsible for skin diseases. It can be achieved by Oral medicines or Panchakarma Therapies.
- Administering Snehan and swedana; in former oil is applied to the body while in the later, sweat is induced by means of heat to curb the disease.
- Root causes of the skin problems are healed by taking the aid of Panchkarna procedures such as Internal Snehan, Abhyangam, Vaman, Virechana, Vasti, Siro Virechana, and Rakt Mokshana. These therapies help in giving everlasting results in several cases.
Treatments for Skin Diseases
Skin, the most perceptible and prodigious external organ of human body extends its root deep inside the human body by layering into six ostensible levels. As the skin is extended to the depth, so are its diseases which are deep seated and expand to tissues, fat, muscles and even blood. Improper diet and wrong lifestyle, hormonal misbalance and stress can be cited as the reason for psoriasis, acne, vitiligo and many others.
Ayurveda is the best way to deal with it as it cures the root cause of any problem. The therapeutic ancient therapies and curative treatment procedure at Ayurmana Ayurveda & Panchakarma Center FZC-The Ayurvedic Healing Village along with Yoga and Meditation will be the best care to treat your skin diseases. Ayurvedic therapies are administered based on body type and related skin condition. The prominent therapies embrace Kayalepam (a blend of medicinal herbs and Ayurvedic medicines), Manjalkizhi, Thakaradhara, etc. These are further coupled with assorted internal medication as well.
Skin is a seven-layer sense organ, but its definition is mostly misunderstood as an outer layer covering the body. Therefore, treating the surface is not enough to ascertain the positive results. As per the principles of Ayurveda, skin diseases can only be cured by entering deep into the sources, i.e. tissues and dhatus (fat, blood, muscles, etc.).